Viral Kindness

By Belinda

One of my granddaughters posted this on her Facebook profile. Today's post on my friend Dave's blog, was titled At the Heart of Kindness. He wrote about patience being at the heart of kindness, and I think that so often it is. This video shows how infectious a small act of kindness can be, spreading good will and pulling out of us our best selves. At this season when impatience can prevail due to the added stress of crowded parking lots and malls, honking car horns and the pressure of pages that seem to fly rapidly off the calendar leading up to December 25th; I appreciate this reminder that small things make a big difference in the world. 

Comments

swissdebbie said…
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/

reminds me of the movie "pay it forward"

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family