The Canadian Blog Awards

By Belinda

Whatever He Says has been nominated in the Canadian Blog Awards in the Best Religious Philosophy Blog category. I am honoured--and would greatly appreciate your vote--you can vote even if you are not Canadian! 

My friend Dave, whose blog Rolling Around in My Head is on my daily "must read" list, is also nominated. If you would like to vote for him, he is nominated in the category of Best Personal Blog  (where you would vote for Dave Hingsburger) and for Best Health Blog, where you would vote for Rolling Around in my Head.

Let the fun--and voting, begin! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Done - my honor!
Done and done!
Belinda said…
THANK you! And thank you Dave for nominating this blog. That is a huge honour.

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family