"By Belinda

It's Friday, I'm home alone, just quiet before God; door closed up tight against all else but HIM and my heart is overflowing. Tears of sheer joy and gratitude; words can't adequately express all that I have experienced of his gentle loving and healing over the past four weeks but I hope to try, with his help, over the next day or so, to put it into words, only because I know that what he gives me, he gives not just for me, but to share.


Psalm 45:10-11

New International Version (NIV)

 10 Listen, daughter, and pay careful attention:
   Forget your people and your father’s house.
11 Let the king be enthralled by your beauty;
   honor him, for he is your lord.


God has taken me from my father's house in all of its brokenness, and into The Father's house, where I want nothing more than to stay, sit at his feet, grow, and flourish in his presence.

Tonight this song comes close to expressing my heart. I listened and tears came. Worthy is the Lamb that was slain!
"Revelation Song"--Kari Jobe and Gateway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family