A great thank you to all who took the time to vote for Whatever He Says in round 1 of the The Canadian Blog Awards. My friend Dave called me today to tell me that we made it into round 2! Yay!

On the CBA website, it was noted:

We are using Round 1 to identify the nominated blogs that can gather a reasonable amount of support from their readers. Round 2 is where the winners are found. We also let a few in from the last-chance-to-nominate post.
I will be sure to let you know when the voting commences for Round 2. There are some excellent blogs in the running and as well as the fun and thrill of the whole thing, what an amazing way to shine a light of some blogs that will bless readers, such as Holy Experience , which I nominated in the Religion Philosophy category.

Comments

Congratulations ... I've learned an easy way for your readers to vote. You can imbed the voting form right into your blog. I'll be doing that for mine and for yours, Shannons and Mikes. That way readers can vote right on your blog.
jkleiman said…
Round 2 voting has started! Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family