Dear Friends,
This has been a whirlwind couple of days with little time for reflection. Yes, I confess, I even missed my Sacred Hour on Tuesday and it has been a Sacred Half Hour a couple of times in the past few days.

I don't want to write meaningless words, but I wanted to still say hello and let you know that I carry the readership of Whatever He Says in my heart always.

Blessings on you in this day as we start Lent and that sacred time of reflection and preparation for the joy of Easter.

I hope to be back tomorrow, fully charged up and inspired with a fresh word--whatever "HE" says. :)
With love,
Belinda

Comments

Dearest Belinda, I know what it is to try and keep a blog going, to balance the needs of the day with the will to write, to find something meaningful when our minds are full of mush ... you do this brilliantly ... so take the day, take the rest, and we'll all be here for you tomorrow, or even the next day.
Belinda said…
Thank you dear friend. What a nice surprise to find a comment on my non-blog this morning.
Anonymous said…
Not to worry. Silence is permitted.
I often have to remind myself that my blog is a tool for me to use and hopefully to good purposes, but it was never meant to be a harsh taskmaster.

A blessed start to the Lenten season! May you hear God speaking to you as you enter in.
Julie said…
It is 5pm and I am just getting to the site for the first time today. Your words have expressed greatly my life this past week. Thank you for your honesty. Holding you up in prayer from 5pm owards...

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family