Jesus Revealed

Today I simply want to share some scriptures that reveal Jesus. They speak more clearly than anything I could say~

Genesis 49:10-11 (New International Version)

10 The scepter will not depart from Judah,
nor the ruler's staff from between his feet,
until he comes to whom it belongs
and the obedience of the nations is his.
11 He will tether his donkey to a vine,

his colt to the choicest branch;
he will wash his garments in wine,
his robes in the blood of grapes.


Numbers 24:17a (New International Version)

17 "I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel...

Isaiah 42:1-4 (New International Version)
The Servant of the Lord
1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him
and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He will not shout or cry out,

or raise his voice in the streets.
3 A bruised reed he will not break,

and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged

till he establishes justice on earth.

Dear Lord, I thank you for the gift of your Word, especially your prophetic Word--revealing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family