We are Back!

Just a quick note to say that Brenda and I arrived home safely from England tonight and it's good to be back on Canadian soil.

Our week away together as mother and daughter, to celebrate Mum's 80th birthday, was incredibly precious and we have so many memories to cherish.

I didn't end up with as much solitary time as I usually need to survive--it has been a "people week--and a week to go with that flow!"

I want to thank the Lord for the gift of time with Mum, and our husbands for generously letting us go off without them while they kept the home fires burning.

Tomorrow, God willing, I will be back to as close to normal as I ever get and writing again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family